Why participate in an EffecTech proficiency testing scheme?
The EffecTech proficiency testing schemes have participants from all over the world. Participant feedback indicates that customer select the EffecTech schemes because of
- quality of product / service
- quality of customer service when communicating with EffecTech
- reputation for / level of expertise available from EffecTech
Customers participating in an EffecTech proficiency testing scheme benefit from a responsive, experienced team who ensure that the scheme provision, from your initial enquiry to the delivery of the final report, is performed at the highest level of quality.
Available from EffecTech:
- Global Gas and LNG Proficiency Testing Scheme (GGLNG) for the LNG industry
- Stack Emissions Proficiency Testing Scheme (SEPTS) for companies that provide stack testing services
- On-demand Proficiency Testing Schemes design to suit individual customer requirements
Participating in a proficiency testing scheme
If your laboratory holds ISO 17025 accreditation, then regular participation in a proficiency testing scheme is a mandatory requirement. In addition, proficiency testing schemes (also known as ‘round robin’ schemes) provide participating laboratories with an objective way of assessing their performance (bias, stability, and repeatability) by a series of regular inter-laboratory comparisons.
Regular participation also allows laboratories to monitor levels of improvement against their own results as well as the results from other participants. This helps laboratories to identify any systematic errors in their measurements, and this can then be used to formulate a continuous improvement plan.
Laboratories seeking to demonstrate their high quality standards to customers and other stakeholders can use their proficiency testing scheme results as evidence.
EffecTech’s proficiency testing schemes attract participants from all over the world. EffecTech is an ISO 17043 accredited proficiency testing scheme provider. By participating in an EffecTech scheme, you are guaranteed that:
- All data, including the names of participating laboratories and individual performance results, will be kept strictly confidential
- Only the submitting laboratory will receive feedback on their performance
- Performance data will be reported to the whole group anonymously
- All data processing and verification is carried out by EffecTech, an independent laboratory.