How much do your key staff know about gas measurements?
To avoid the financial implications of mismeasurement it is important that the techncians and managers responsible for the gas chromatographs and process instruments understand what is being measured and how it is measured, as well as being able to identify and resolve problems.
EffecTech® Training Academy offers standard and bespoke one-day and two-day training courses on a wide range of gas measurement topics to suit the needs of those working in gas quality and measurement roles.
For more information, please contact us.
Training courses available from EffecTech:
- Gas Chromatograph Training for Technicians and Managers (two days)
- Statistics and Uncertainty for Measurement Specialists and Engineers (one day)
- Liquefied Natural Gas and LNG Sampling (one day)
- Performance Evaluation Training (one and a half days)
- Bespoke and future Courses
EffecTech® Training Academy courses can be tailored to suit beginners, intermediate and advanced level learners and include practical work as well as theory.
Training will be in small groups of up to ten students with defined learning outcomes to allow for a focussed learning experience to suit all learning styles. Students will develop knowledge and skills that they can apply in the work-place.