EffecTech offers ISO 17025 calibration gases for the following applications:
- Natural Gas and LNG (up to C10) for the oil and gas industry
- Sulphur and odourant gases for the oil and gas industry
- Continuous Emission Monitoring (CEM) gases for the stack testing industry
- Blast Furnace gas for process control and emissions trading requirements in iron and steel manufacturing
EffecTech, through its UKAS accredited calibration laboratory, provides high quality gas mixtures with unrivalled traceability, accuracy, stability & delivery. EffecTech calibration gases provide world-leading levels of accuracy and uncertainty for your measurement systems, accredited against the requirements of ISO 17025:
- Excellent lead-times
- Prepared by high precision gravimetry
- Verified analytically by traceable comparison methods
- Fully compliant with ISO 6142 – Part 1 and ISO 6143
All of the calibration gases can be supplied by EffecTech as ISO 17025 accredited Primary Reference Gas Mixtures (PRGM), Secondary Reference Gas Mixtures (SRGM) or through a third party supplier as a Calibrated Gas Mixture (CGM).
For more information, or to send a RFQ, please contact us.
View our Sample Reports and Certificates in our technical papers section.