EffecTech® has honed its expertise over 20 years of experience in the gas and LNG industries and has forged an international reputation as the global leader in the field of gas quality measurement. This makes us perfectly positioned to offer our customers high quality consultancy services. We carry out cutting-edge research at our specially-designed research facilities at our head office in Uttoxeter, UK.
EffecTech works closely with all its consultancy customers to ensure that all projects, both long- and short-term are delivered on time and provide innovative, cost-effective solutions that are tailored to your needs.
EffecTech also carries out research in LNG Metrology and has developed the world’s first traceable cryogenic LNG reference liquids.
EffecTech’s cutting-edge Research and Development Laboratory has also developed a new Collapsible Liquid Vessel Cylinder for hydrocarbon liquid mixtures. For more information, or to send a RFQ, please contact us.
EffecTech offers advice and consultancy on
- All elements of gas quality measurement
- Gas quality / LNG research projects
- New instrument evaluation / factory performance evaluation
- Independent data processing and evaluation
- Audits and inspection of laboratory quality systems
- Calibration gas design for new measurement requirements
- Bespoke customer projects
- Development of standards for new measurement instruments to fit regulatory or contractual obligations
If you would like to know more about our consultancy services, or have a project you would like to discuss, please contact us for more information.
EffecTech is also an Industrial Partner for:
- The EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Carbon Capture and Storage and Cleaner Fossil Energy – www.ccscfe-cdt.ac.uk
- The EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Embedded Intelligence – www.cdt-ei.com
The EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) in Carbon Capture and Storage and Cleaner Fossil Energy (CCSCFE) aims to bring together the expertise of the Universities of Nottingham, Sheffield, Loughborough, Birmingham; the British Geological Survey; industrial sponsors and cohorts of high-calibre PhD students in order to tackle Global challenges, such as reducing the world’s carbon footprint to mitigate the effects that Climate Change is having on the planet.
The EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Embedded Intelligence is partnered with Loughborough University and Heriot-Watt University and offers fully funded studentships to eligible candidates in the areas of autonomous products, functional materials, high performance connected systems, data-to-knowledge solutions, and engineering for industry, life and health.