Gas quality mismeasurements can introduce financial discrepancies which can lead to litigation. EffecTech® offers performance evaluations of analytical instrumentation and inspection of gas quality measurement systems to help customers maintain confidence in analytical measurements used to calculate the physical properties. These measurements ultimately determine the commercial value of the gas, which is vital for the long-term successful operation of a custody transfer / fiscal measurement system.
Available from EffecTech
- Performance Evaluations of Analytical Instrumentation
- Inspection of Gas Quality Measurement Systems
- Flow Metering Validations
- LNG Sampling System Inspection
EffecTech provides these validations on process gas chromatographs and gas quality measurement systems in accordance with the international standards ISO 17020 and ISO 10723. Our highly trained and experienced staff provide fast and effective solutions and support to help you meet your fiscal, regulatory, contractual, safety and environmental gas measurement obligations.
EffecTech’s services are independent and recommendations can be regarded as objective and industry best practice.
For more information, please contact us.
By investing in annual performance evaluation and inspection, you can be sure that:
- The traceability and accuracy of your data is guaranteed
- Your instruments and systems are validated
- The uncertainty of the measurements will be quantified
- The system will be shown to be fit for purpose, or if otherwise, problems can be identified
EffecTech validations are often used for:
- Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Site Acceptance Tests (SAT)
- Fiscal metering and custody transfer requirements
- Greenhouse gas emissions (EU/ETS compliance)
- Network entry agreement requirements (biomethane, LNG)
- Storage connection agreement
View our Sample Reports and Certificates in our technical papers section.