COVID-19 Secure Statement
EffecTech is compliant with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
Download our statement here: Staying COVID-19 secure statement
To all our valued customers
With the evolving situation and increasing concern and uncertainty regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus, we thought we would update you on the measures we have taken at EffecTech to maintain the highest levels of customer service, whilst doing everything we can to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, our customers, contractors and visitors.
What’s still happening at EffecTech:
- our offices, production facilities and laboratories in Uttoxeter remain open
- site visits in the UK will go ahead wherever safe and manageable
- orders are still being shipped by our logistics teams with our existing couriers
- we have a business contingency plan in place
The following precautions have been taken in line with government advice and guidance with immediate effect:
- staff who can do so, have been asked to work from home
- customer training has been postponed
- invitations issued to international visitors have been rescinded
- overseas travel has been postponed
- common areas of the business premises are cleaned regularly
We fully intend to continue with business as usual. However, the health, safety and wellbeing of staff, customers, contractors and visitors is always EffecTech’s first priority so we will keep you updated if any further adjustments have to be made.
If you have any concerns or queries about an order or a site visit, please contact us at
+44 1889 569229, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you for continuing to support EffecTech – we very much appreciate this support in these uncertain times, and in return we endeavour to take every necessary step to continue to provide you the highest levels of service through this difficult period.
Any further updates on EffecTech’s activities during the COVID-19 outbreak will be posted on this page.
The EffecTech Team