Interested in enhanced cylinder stability for your application?
EffecTech’s Research and Development Laboratory has developed a new proprietary method of cylinder passivation which provides enhanced cylinder stability for reactive components.
EffecTech can supply
- empty cylinders for filling
- mixtures in Performax and DB Gold (where they are covered by our scope of accreditation)
to determine which cylinder passivation treatment is most suitable for your requirements, please contact us.
The cylinder treatments available:
- Performax, which is suitable for mixtures containing sulphur
- DB Gold, which is suitable for mixtures containing
- formaldehyde at ppb levels
- water at ppb levels
- sulphur at ppb levels
- ozone precursors at ppb levels
Cylinder sizes available
- Performax is available in
- 1L, 5L, 10L, 20L and 50L Luxfer cylinders
- DB Gold is available in
- 5L and 10L Luxfer cylinders